Caramel Cream Cheese Apple Dip
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz jar caramel sauce (or make your own)
- 2-3 Heath candy bars, crushed (or use Heath toffee chips)
- Serve With: Granny Smith apples, sliced
- Combine cream cheese and 1/2 of the caramel sauce in mixing bowl; beat until well-blended. Then mix in 1/2 cup of toffee chips to mixture.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into pretty serving dish.
- Cover cream cheese with remaining caramel.
- Sprinkle caramel with toffee chips.
- Serve immediately with sliced granny smith apples.