Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter at our "Farm" House

A member of my family suggested a new twist on egg decorating for this Easter. My ears were wide open. Using any form of coloring devices: Crayola coloring pens came to mind, you could easily draw the minion overalls and the spectacles they wear. This suggestion went to the grandkids who have been staying with us all week. Kenny and Dylan were so excited to do this! I gathered the supplies, boiled the eggs and away we went! Kenny, the oldest, wanted to do the evil minions in purple. Dylan opted to do Easter cards for his uncle, Mom and Mom's boyfriend. We turned him loose on that project. I did most of the yellow, normal (?) minions. We all love the two movies with these little guys in them. I wish I had two of them. Life would be so funny and crazy with them around!!

By now, they have been hunted in the backyard, peeled and made into deviled eggs. My daughter makes awesome deviled eggs.
Sun is out and shining and warm. We are attracted to the garden. Much to do there. I am so content to have had my family together. It is a blessing I don't take for granted.
Have a wonderful holiday. Hugs and kisses to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment